Areas of Practice
- Mediation (All civil disputes particularly family law and estate matters)
- Arbitration (All family law disputes)
- Legal Practioner of the High Court of Australia
- Barrister of the Queensland Bar Association
- Nationally Accredited Mediator
- AIFLAM registered Arbitrator & Mediator
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- Bruce embarked upon a career in law in 1991 with articles of clerkship on the Sunshine Coast. He was admitted as a solicitor in 1995 and opened his own firm in 1997 becoming a Family Law Accredited Specialist in 1999. He was called to the bar on 23 March 2006 and has since then practised almost exclusively in family law. A significant proportion of his practice involves mediating family law disputes as an AIFLAM approved mediator and arbitrator as well as being a registered Family Law Dispute Resolution Practitioner.
- Bruce's other interests include enjoying time with his two children, fishing and a slight addiction to racing ultra distance triathlons.
Liability Limited Notice
As a Class A Ordinary member of the Bar Association of Queensland, my professional liability is limited by a scheme approved under the Professional Standards Act 2004 (Qld). In this regard, see the statement to that effect at the base of all correspondence I send and see also the Professional Standards Council website at http://www.psc.gov.au/psc/schemesii/baq.html for further information. Note there are exceptions to the scheme’s operation specified in s 6 of the said Professional Standards Act in respect of a Queensland claim. Those include the circumstance of “acting for a claimant in a personal injury claim.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a schedule of usual fees.